How much is Velux loft conversion?
There are several things that affect the price of a Velux window. A few things include
- The roof window size,
- Centre pivot or top hung,
- Manual, solar or electric,
- Type of internal finish (white polyurethane, white painted or pine finish),
- Type of glazing (extra noise redundant, extra low energy, comfort and safety)
- Window flashing. Options range from EDW tile flashing to EDN recessed slate flashing
The most cost effective Velux loft conversion starts at £28,000 + VAT. The factors we mentioned above will influence the cost by as much as £1,000 or more.