What are the benefits that come with dormer loft conversion?
They provide increased space which means you have room for a closet, en-suite bathroom, reading corner, small window-side sofa and a bedroom. Dormer windows open up space in your room, create more headroom and allow for more daylight. They also incorporate an extra floor of accommodation, turning your home in Brighton into a three storey building without feeling high on the outside. There are many shapes and sizes so you shouldn’t have trouble finding an option that fits your Brighton home.
Some of the benefits that come with dormer loft conversions are:
- It serves as a potential escape route in cases of emergency. This is necessary in cases where the dormer window is the only exit in the loft.
- It provides another view to the outside world and also allows natural light into the room.
- It allows for better ventilation and aeration, more than other styles of loft conversion.
- It provides extra room and headspace, more than other styles of loft conversion. When a dormer is installed in a bungalow or multi-storey building, the difference in the usable space is significant.
- They add architectural interest, accent and detail to a home. If you feel that your home is plain-looking, the easiest way to add to its aesthetic appeal and increase its market value at the same time is to add one or more dormers to it. It not only looks good on the outside but also inside and the upgrade will make it easier to sell in case you decide to do so in the future.